Thursday 5 July 2012

The Tips for Your Broken Cell phone



It’s an issue that’s plague humans since the first cell phone Dyna TAC 8000X was invented: people just wonder how to deal with the broken cell phone, throw it away? Sell it to a recycling collector? Or take lots of money to fix it in a repair shop? What Will You Do with cell phone after its Kaput? Maybe you don’t know what to do when your beloved cell phone are broken, so I just write this article that comes with some tips to continue your beloved cell phone.

Please do not throw the broken cell phone away, as it is well known that cell phone contains dangerous metal like lead, cadmium and mercury, which can contaminate the air and water when those products are dumped, so it means serious environmental pollution caused by dropped cell phone.

Last month, the digitizer of my cell phone was broken when I played the basketball on the playground, and pretty much feel off the motherboard, I really feel felt very sad for this big mistake, and I felt really sorry for my wife, as this cell phone is the gift she gave me for my birthday.

I don’t know what I can do for my beloved cell phone at that moment, because it cannot charge anymore and can’t connect to the computer. But so lucky for one of my buddies introduce me some replacement videos those teach people how to take apart the cell phone and replace the parts.

Very gratitude for these cellphone unassembled videos, it just takes me twenty minutes to replace my HTC 4G, big thanks to this buddy, and I like this company ETrade Supply which provides me these take apart and replacement videos on YOUTUBE.

So you guys should calm down firstly once your beloved cellphone broken, and then select the high quality cell phone parts, you can choose ETrade Supply that I bought high quality Digitizer and LCD last time. You guys should do save it as I said according to the related videos, just try and do not stop using your beloved cellphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment